UDN remembers We only have one Earth as it continues making strides in its green movement.
Motivated by environmental protection and user-friendly philosophy, UDN never stops its steps to upgrade its technology and provide sustainable products.
Successful sustainable products developments include:
- The Bio-Resin Tubes- tubes mastered in sugarcane bio-based materials.
- Light-weight one-piece PCR Tubes
- UDN 3rd generation one-piece tube (D35-OPV4)- 63% lighter than a normal tube
- UDN 5th Generation One-Piece Tube- Reduces Plastic Usage by 55%
- Use of HPDE ocean plastic for tubes- Material1 Ocean Bound Plastic and material 2 OceanIX rHDPE 110-001 (abandoned fish nets)
UDN continues to work on its sustainable goals with more advancements to come.
UDN’s 2021 Semiannual Report Highlights Sustainability and Business Growth
As one of the top innovative companies of tube packaging, UDN keeps striving for excellence in the consumer experience, leading innovative design thinking and maintaining a steady release of popular innovative products. The company’s 2021 Semiannual Reports showcases the business growth, popular innovations, and new products.
- Wenru Liu
- Product Info
- Created 20 Jul 2022
- Modified 30 Jun 2022
- Hits 428